Working To Build A Homesteading Community
Small Town Homestead is a Podcast and blog that encourages people to take steps toward their dreams of homesteading. Melinda Lee was interviewed by Harold Thornbro, the show host. Go to the Small Town Homestead website to listen or download the podcast and learn about Harold's story leading him to make drastic lifestyle changes. Read educational articles, watch videos and become a part of the homesteading community. Here are the links to the podcast.
Melinda Lee's Podcast Interview Link
Harold and Melinda Lee discuss:
- Where her passion began and her journey into homesteading.
- The garden she has planted on her urban homestead, raised beds and rain garden.
- The perennials she has planted.
- The challenges of homesteading in a busy area as she is located next to a school.
- Food preservation and preparation.
- We talk a lot about Melinda’s community involvement with festivals and groups in her area.
- Her future projects for her homestead and in the community.
- We also talk about why she thinks spreading the love of homesteading and gardening is so important.
- and Much More.